VMware Fusion gives Mac users the power to run Windows on Mac along with hundreds of other operating systems side by side with Mac applications, without rebooting. Fusion is simple enough for home users and powerful enough for IT professionals, developers and businesses.
Run Nearly Any Operating System on a Mac
Running Windows on Mac is only the beginning. VMware Fusion lets you choose from hundreds of supported operating systems, from lesser-known Linux distributions to the latest Windows 10 release.
Connect to VMware vSphere
Securely connect with vSphere, ESXi and Workstation servers to launch, control and manage both virtual machines (VMs) and physical hosts. Thanks to the common VMware platform, VMs can be easily transferred from the vSphere data center to the Mac desktop and then run in Fusion.
Develop and Test for Any Platform
Fusion makes it simple to test nearly any OS and app on a Mac. Build and test apps in a sandbox while securely sharing local source files and folders. Fusion Pro now includes a RESTful API to integrate with modern development tools like Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, Chef, and others to fit the power of VMware into today’s Agile and DevOps-oriented production pipelines.
Design and Demo Complex Solutions
With the ability to run an entire virtual cloud stack on a single Mac, solution architects can demonstrate their entire software solution in real time, with safe rollback points to return to known configurations. Fully express the story of your software journey by running all of its components on a single notebook to show the world.
Professionals Run Windows on Mac with Fusion Pro
Fusion 8 Pro lets Mac users take advantage of Windows 10 features like the all new Edge browser, or strike up a conversation with Cortana, the all-new personal digital assistant, even while Fusion is running in the background. With support for over 200 operating systems including Windows 10, Fusion 8 Pro delivers unsurpassed platform compatibility and integration with the VMware ecosystem.
Expiring Virtual Machines
For workers assigned to short-term projects, temporary employees, or for a software evaluation, create restricted virtual machines that expire at a predefined date and time. When powered on, the virtual machine will query the server at specified time intervals, storing the current system time in the restricted virtual machine’s policy file as the last trusted timestamp. An expired virtual machine will automatically suspend and will not restart without administrator intervention.
What’s New in VMware Fusion Pro 11.5.0 Build 14634996
This release of VMware Fusion is a free upgrade for all VMware Fusion 11 users. This release provides the following:
- Dark Mode: Fusion changes to a dark theme when Dark mode is enabled on your Mac. When Dark Mode Synchronization is enabled, the Light mode/Dark mode settings on the host system is synchronized automatically to the guest operating system.
- Sidecar support: You can use iPad as a second display for your virtual machine. For more information about macOS Sidecar, see Apple.
- Jumbo frame support: Virtual networks can now be configured with MTU size of up to 9194 bytes (Fusion Pro only).
- PVSCI device support: PVSCSI adapter is now officially supported by Fusion, which enhances the compatibility for virtual machine migration between Fusion and vSphere.
- Open VM Tools is the default VMware Tools for applicable Linux virtual machine: For more information, see Fusion 11.5 product documentation.
- Performance improvements, bug fixes and security updates.
Support for the following operating systems as guest:
- Windows 10 19H2
- macOS 10.15
- Debian 10.0/10.1
- Debian 9.11
- Oracle Linux 8.0
- SLE 15 SP1
- FreeBSD 12.0
- PhotonOS 3.0
This release of VMware Fusion addresses the following issue:
- Fusion 11.5.0 addresses the use-after-free and denial-of-service vulnerabilities. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) has assigned the following IDs to these issues :
- CVE-2019-5527 (use-after-free )
- CVE-2019-5535 (denial-of-service)
|Name||VMware Fusion Pro 11.5.0 mactorrents.io.dmg|
|Created on||2019-09-20 18:50:41|
|Files||VMware Fusion Pro 11.5.0 mactorrents.io.dmg (551.8 MB)|