Soulver 3 helps you do quick calculations and work things out. Use Soulver to play around with numbers, do “back of the envelope” calculations, and solve day-to-day problems.
Annotate your numbers with words, so that they make sense to you. Soulver picks out the numbers and calculates your answer as you type. Do calculations over multiple lines, and refer to previous lines, much like a spreadsheet.
Soulver is great for adding things up, doing all kinds of percentages easily, and converting things, like currencies. It’s quicker to use than a spreadsheet, and smarter and clearer than a traditional calculator.
- Instant calculations, no equals required
- Use words alongside numbers, so calculations make sense
- Quick totals of all your lines, and subtotals
- Calendar calculations (June 9 3 weeks, 3:35 pm 6 hours 27 minutes)
- Easy percentages (“$300 – 10%”, “30 as a % of 200”)
- Unit conversions (“10 kg in pounds, “25 meters in feet”)
- 168 live real-world and cryptocurrency rates.
- Line references to build little calculating documents
- Variables & variable autocompleting
- Global variables & custom units
- Dark mode
- Sidebar for organising your sheets and the ability to make folders
- Headings (#), comments (//) & labels (:)
- Customize your syntax coloring & font
- Automatic number formatting, with spaces around operators and thousand separators
- Number scrubbing (hold shift and hover over a number)
- Deep macOS system integration: Touch Bar support, Quicklook, Calculate anywhere services
- Automation tools: a command-line interface, Alfred workflow, Automator action
What’s New in Soulver 184.108.40.206
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.
|Name||Soulver 3 220.127.116.11 [TNT] mactorrents.io.zip|
|Created on||2019-11-30 21:07:29|
|Files||Soulver 3 18.104.22.168 [TNT] mactorrents.io.zip (23.35 MB)|