Building on a 17 year legacy, Ozone 9 brings balance to your music with the latest advances in machine learning for mastering audio.
Why Ozone 9?
AI powered mastering
Master Assistant can add modern or vintage vibes and help you get the right loudness for streaming
Match to your reference
The new Match EQ module can give you a custom EQ curve taken from your favorite reference tracks.
Find your (tonal) balance
Tonal Balance Control helps keep frequencies in line, letting you talk to iZotope plug-ins to fix issues accross your session.
Ozone 9 Features:
Master with machine learning
Ozone 9 helps make mastering easier with AI powered assistive tools that give you an instant starting point. New source separation technology in Master Rebalance lets you correct instrument levels before starting your master, or add excitement to key sections. Have the final say in any mix, with complete control of your sound.
Control lows, mids, and highs
Tame harshness harshness in high end and bring out your low end instruments with industry first tools like the Spectral Shaper and Low End Focus modules. Use intuitive, fluid controls to target specific regions to easily smooth out issues or create unique effects.
Match your reference track
Load your favorite reference tracks into Ozone 9, loop any section, and compare your master with a single button press. Take a snapshot of your reference with the new Match EQ module, and save your favorite profiles as presets for other songs. Or, use Master Assistant to set up a custom chain based on your reference.
Tonal Balance Control
Finalize and fine tune your master in any listening environment using target curves for different genres. Quickly fix issues where you see them by calling up Ozone’s EQ against your target. Use Tonal Balance Control in your mix session and adjust gain and EQ for Nectar, Neutron, and Relay plug-ins to keep frequencies in line.
NKS support puts the power of Ozone into your creative process, letting you master while making music with Maschine or Komplete Kontrol. Open Ozone on the fly and easily add professional polish while making music on your hardware, using hundreds of different presets and accessible parameters mapped to your hardware controls. Add loudness, width, and EQ without touching your DAW and keep the creative juices flowing.
Ozone for Streaming
Get your music ready for primetime in today’s world of streaming audio. Set intelligent loudness targets to prevent your music from being turned down by a streaming platform with Master Assistant and Maximizer. Use CODEC Preview mode in Ozone 9 Advanced to hear your music translated to MP3 or AAC. Upload a reference track to Tonal Balance Control, Master Assistant, or EQ Match, and ensure your music stacks up against the competition. Create with confidence knowing your music will sound great in any format!
- Adjust volume on drums, bass, or vocals in ANY audio track, even a bounced mix.
- Master Rebalance works in real time…no need to render or bounce your tracks
- Use DAW automation to add excitement in song sections with small gain changes
- Twin spectrum meters let you see rebalanced source against the rest of your track
- Master Rebalance is is available in Ozone 9 Advanced only.
Low End Focus
Get clear and punchy low frequencies and avoid artifacts from EQ and compression. “Punchy” and “Smooth” modes let you find the right setting for percussive or sustained low end issues
Set a Boundary region to add or remove contrast anywhere in your low end
Use the Listen button to hear what’s being removed and avoid over-processing
Low End Focus is available in Ozone 9 Advanced only.
Add natural stereo width to narrow mixes with an upgraded “Stereoize” mode
NEW! Two modes for stereoize give you new flavors for widening your track
Sculpt your image in stereo with per-band widening and narrowing
Monitor stereo width and phase new fluid metering
Imager is available in all editions of Ozone 9
- Control the finest details of your sound with fluid metering and new HUD controls
- Emulate classic analog EQs or modern digital models depending on your style
- Use Mid/Side mode to correct frequencies in the sides of your audio
- NEW! Enjoy smooth, fluid metering and a resizable window that lets you see more of your sound
- Equalizer is available in all editions of Ozone 9
- Seamlessly compare your mix with a reference track at the touch of a button
- Loop specific regions of your references and load up to 16 at once into Ozone
- See your reference displayed in Ozone’s meters for easy visual comparison
- Use Master Assistant to automatically match the tone of your loaded reference tracks
- Make mixes LOUD while preserving dynamics with Ozone’s intelligent limiter
- Intelligent Release Control (IRC) modes react to your sound to reduce distortion and pumping
- Threshold Learn mode intelligently sets loudness to a target LUFS level
- True Peak detection ensures your audio doesn’t clip after export
- Maximizer is available in all editions of Ozone 9
Although cracking iZotope is not a difficult job, we took a time to make it “better” in many meanings, just install and enjoy ?
- Simplified custom installer
- Pre iLok Authorization without iLok driver
- Seperate component installer (No installation collision like orignal)
- No installation info disappearing like original
- Better compression than original
- Faster installation than original
You CAN mix new R2R releases with others, but NOT RECOMMENDED, since new iZotope installer has some issues we listed above. You should install R2R releases only, to take the best advantage.
If you want to clean up old iZotope releases before starting installing new R2R releases,
- Uninstall iZotope products.
- Delete RegKey HKCUSoftwareiZotope
- Done, let’s start clean iZotope life and
- Stay away from official installers
What’s New in iZotope Ozone Advanced 9.01
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.
|Name||iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced v9.01 R2R mactorrents.io.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-05 06:03:14|
|Files||iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced v9.01 R2R mactorrents.io.zip (421.9 MB)|