|Name||iMazing 2.10.6 [TNT] mactorrents.io.zip|
|Created on||2019-11-28 05:16:12|
|Files||iMazing 2.10.6 [TNT] mactorrents.io.zip (139.7 MB)|
Get a trusted software to transfer and save your music, messages, files and data. Safely back up any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Powerful and user-friendly, iMazing is simply the best iOS device manager for Mac and PC.
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. iMazing is simply the best iPhone, iPad and iPod manager for Mac and PC
With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!), regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to. Music transfer done right, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps along with your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files, great for installing apps including your data on another iOS device you own.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device like a USB key.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What’s New in iMazing 2.10.6
- iMazing (macOS) unable to delete photos from Camera roll of recent iOS devices
- Accessing Logs in iMazing’s File System section when the device is on iOS 13 and connected via USB
- Accessing Root in iMazing’s File System section when the device is on iOS 13, jailbroken and connected via USB
- Case where editable copies of non-encrypted backups could get corrupted when editing (digest file mismatch error 205)
- Transferring files with the .ibooks extension to Books
- iMazing’s Windows installer which in some cases wasn’t keeping the installation location when updating iMazing
- Windows buttons layout in the Check for Updates window on lower screen resolutions
- Case where the sidebar contextual menu would display “Reinstall iPad OS” instead of “Reinstall iOS”
- Quick Transfer of audio books to BookMower third party app
- Wrong emojis shown on macOS El Capitan when exporting Messages or WhatsApp conversations to PDF
- Other minor fixes and improvements