iExplorer is the ultimate iPhone manager. It transfers music, messages, photos, files and everything else from any iPhone, iPod, iPad or iTunes backup to any Mac or PC computer. It’s lightweight, quick to install, free to try, and up to 70x faster and more resource efficient than the competition.
- All the best technology from Phone to Mac, Phone Disk, and iExplorer 3, and then some
- One-click recovery of music and videos straight to iTunes
- Explore and export photos and videos (even from older iPods)
- Mount any folder or category, including playlists and photo albums, then browse in Finder and open with other apps
- Browse any iTunes backups (encrypted too). Export: Messages (including attachments), notes, voicemail, call history, contacts, calendars…
- Works with all types of iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch, and regular iPod
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://macroplant.com/iexplorer
What’s New in iExplorer 4.3.0
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.
|Name||iExplorer 4 3 0 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-07-10 04:01:15|
|Files||iExplorer 4 3 0 TNT.zip (40.26 MB)|
you can download from other site :