Fix Chrome Blocked Torrents File
To fix malicious download in your Chrome browser kindly follow the following procedures
- Launch your Chrome browser and click on the 3 dots to the top right
- Tap on the Chrome settings option
- Select “show advanced settings” at the bottom of the screen.
- Under the Advanced option tap on Privacy and Security
- Under Privacy and security, locate Safe Browsing , and toggle it so that it is off (gray and not blue).
Fix Firefox Blocked Torrents File
If our torrents are being blocked in firefox:
- Open Firefox web browser, type about:preferences in the address bar and press Enter.
- This will open Firefox preferences. Select Security section from the right side of the screen.
- Here you can un-select the options to Block dangerous downloads or Warn me about unwanted or uncommon software.