Commander One PRO Pack 2.0 (2996)
Commander One PRO Pack is a dual-pane file manager for OS X based on Swift, which allows you to manage your files in the best possible way. It allows you to see all hidden files on your Mac, you can change the name of any file or folder when moving it, work with local and network drives. Program also offers you the Brief Mode, so you could see and manage multiple files and folders at once. For your utter convenience, Commander One has a built-in Terminal emulator with all needed options, but without jumping between the apps. You can also use various color themes created by us to personalize your Commander One and tune your very own for unique appearance.
You will get the dual-pane interface for easy moving and copying files from one place to another; multi-tab browsing for eliminating clutter; advanced search for locating files quickly by name or content plus Spotlight search; file operations queueing, hotkeys setup for any action, ZIP support with compressing, extracting and full access, preview multiple types of files incl. binary and hex.
PRO Pack of the application offers additional benefits: built-in fast FTP client that enables you to connect to remote server through FTP, SFTP or FTPS; easy access to data on your devices, both iOS and Android; compression and extraction of ZIP, RAR, TBZ, TGZ, 7z files; integration of any number of Dropbox accounts.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
What’s New in Commander One PRO Pack 2.0 (2996)
- An ability to open and edit files stored on online connections.
- An ability to open and edit files in archives (except for RAR).
- An ability to open and edit files on MTP and iOS devices.
- Support for Box.com.
- Support for Backblaze.com.
- A new type of connection for OpenStack Swift (Object Storage), with Keystone authentication services v.1 and v.2.
- An ability to choose server endpoint for Amazon S3.
- Support for new regions in Amazon S3: cnnorth1 Beijing, eunorth1 Stockholm.
- SSO support for OneDrive.
- Microsoft Cloud Germany (office.de) support for OneDrive.
- An ability to work with “Shared with me” folder on Google Drive.
- An ability to mount to WebDAV servers with untrusted HTTPS certificate.
- Support for encryption on online connections.
- Support for Dropbox Business.
- Support for Google Team Drives.
- Support for Finder Extensions (Dropbox, Google Backup and Sync, etc.)
- Support for Finder Tags.
- Support for dark mode on macOS 10.14.
- Italian and Portuguese localizations.
- Support for OpenSSH keys for SFTP connections.
- An ability to select a UI language in preferences.
- An ability to configure appearance of the builtin preview.
- An ability to configure appearance of the builtin Terminal.
- Commander One is now notarized and Apple confirms that it does not contain any malware.
- Functionality of operations queue.
- Operation speed of WebDAV connection.
- The icons size changes when adjusting the font size.
- Functionality of builtin Terminal.
- Work with MTP devices.
- Support for UTF8 for FTP connections.
- Support for Cyrillic characters for FTP connections.
- The display of symbolic link icons.
- Support for AZERTY keyboard.
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements.
|Name||Commander One Pro 2.0.2996 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-07-03 06:31:54|
|Files||Commander One Pro 2.0.2996 TNT.zip (49.29 MB)|
you can download from other site :
Commander One PRO Pack 2.0 (2996)